New! Canta y Baila Conmigo®!!
Free Babies Singing Circle
West County Music Together--Babies Singing Circle
Our Babies Singing Circle is an introduction to our Music Together® classes and is meant for families who are new to our program.
- For parents and their babies, birth to 6 months (pre-crawling), who want to join together to provide a rich musical experience for their babies.
- Singing, dancing and musical play!
- Learn about how musical development happens in early childhood.
- A lovely way to spend time with your baby and to create community with other families.
- After a session of our Babies Singing Circle, families continue classes in our mixed age groups.
- There is no charge for the 4 week introductory session.
Mondays at 11am and Tuesdays at 930; classes start November 13th and 14th
To register, email Colleen here.
Sweet, Sweet Music
"Music brings us together in song and dance, in ritual and play. It
inspires and consoles us. It is a way to pass down traditions from
generation to generation... But not only is music one of the fundamental
ways we bond with each other, it literally shapes our brains. Musical
activity involves many parts of the brain (emotional, motor, and cognitive
areas), even more than we use for our other great human achievement,
language... Music is much more than a beautiful luxury: It is a fundamental
way of expressing our humanity - and it is often our best medicine." -
Oliver Sacks, MD.
Music Together Classes!!
Mommy and me music classes, toddler music classes, baby music classes, family activities, baby classes!!
Sebastopol kids classes, Cotati kids classes, Petaluma kids classes